Chardonnay Barrique 2014
“ oak barrel fermented “
Description: From our vineyard “Azqueta”, our Chardonnay is slowly fermented in new French barriques and aged for 4 months with its lees. Golden color with aromas of vanilla and citrics. It has an incredible structure, well balanced in the palate, very elegant and fresh.
Grape Variety: 100 % Chardonnay
Vineyard: “ Azqueta “ ( 650 mtrs)
Aging: 6 months oak Alcohol: 13,5 %
Recommendations: Vegetables, grilled fish or cooked nicely, excellent for special occasions.
Medalla Oro 2016 Francia, ¨Challenge International du Vin¨
" Single Vineyard Chardonnay, barrel fermented ”
Gold Medal, Mundus Vinis Germany 2015
GUIA PENIN 2016 & 2015 , 93 PTOS
RECENTLY OBTAINED AWARDS:
* First Prize Navarre wine contest. Vinos de Navarra - Cofradía del Vino (Wine Guild).
* Double Gold Medal XII Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2005 Chardonnay Barrel 2003
* Guia Penin, 93 Points
* Trophee Citadelles 2006 for Chardonnay Barrel 2004.
* Double Gold Medal XIV Concours Mondial de Bruxelles Chardonnay Barrel 2005.
* Award for the best barrel-aged white wine from the Cofradía del Vino (Wine Guild).
* Silver Medal Chardonnay du Monde 2008
* Trophee prestige Les Citadelles 2008
* Vinalies International Silver Medal 2014
«Aromatic complexity, dry, well balanced, sharp acidity which gives it freshness, silky". Best wine guide Guía de los Mejores Vinos. Published by Restauradores.
"A golden yellow colour provides the clue to the ageing process, as well as the complex aromas of its bouquet. Smooth on the palate, very elegant". Bartolomé Sánchez.
An excellent wine, according to the all wine guide Guía Todovino "a white wine that has managed to get the best out of the variety, powerfully aromatic, with finesse, complexity, frankness and authenticity".
Peñín Guide, Sibaritas nº 50: Monjardin Chardonnay Barrica 2003, 87 points, the best quality - price ratio.
MINIMUM ORDER:MIX OF 6 BOT CASE
To obtain high resolution material for any of our products, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com